- Premier 3x4 Straight Pop Up Stand£529.20 £441.00
- 3x3 Straight Pop Up Stand Bundle£1,068.00 £890.00
- Midi Pop Up Stand Replacement Panels£74.40 £62.00
- 3x1 Pop Up Stand Bundle£852.00 £710.00
- Jumbo Pop Up Stand Replacement Panels£86.40 £72.00
- Premier 4x2 Jumbo Pop Up Stand£758.40 £632.00
- Premier 4x3 Jumbo Pop Up Stand£919.20 £766.00
- Premier 4x4 Jumbo Pop Up Stand£1,086.00 £905.00
- Premier 4x5 Jumbo Pop Up Stand£1,254.00 £1,045.00
- 3m Pop Up Stand Exhibition Wall£493.20 £411.00
- 4m Pop Up Stand Exhibition Wall£894.00 £745.00
- 5m Pop Up Stand Exhibition Wall£1,304.40 £1,087.00
- 6m Pop Up Stand Exhibition Wall£1,252.80 £1,044.00
- 7m Pop Up Stand Exhibition Wall£1,386.00 £1,155.00
- 9m Pop Up Stand Exhibition Wall£1,572.00 £1,310.00
- 10m Pop Up Stand Exhibition Wall£1,672.80 £1,394.00
- Premier Tower Straight Pop Ups£1,086.00 £905.00
- Premier Pop Up Stand Monitor Arm£141.60 £118.00
Straight Pop Up Stands from Go Displays
Straight Pop Up Stands from Go Displays have been a particular favourite for exhibitors for many years. We are able to keep our prices so competitively low as we manufacture and design the entire Pop Up Stand, from the framework to the printed panels. Straight Pop Ups are often used as backdrops on exhibitor's stands to allow them to maximise the space they have, but there are many different places you could use a Straight Pop Up Stand.
Straight Pop Up Stands are ideal for anyone attending a small event because they only require one person to assemble ready for the show and it only takes a few minutes! When you've leaving your Exhibition you won't need to worry about your Straight Pop Up Stand being complicated to pack away; the complete stand will fit into your wheeled graphics case. The stand itself is lightweight and easy to transport, so you'll have no problem travelling with your Pop Up Stand to all of your events. Like all our other Pop Up Stands the Straight Pop Up Displays can also be double sided, giving you even more space to advertise your company.
Assembling your Straight Pop Up Stand
Ensuring the correct procedure is followed when assembling the Straight Pop Up Stand is paramount to the overall look. On delivery, you’ll receive a full instruction manual, or you can follow our online video guide HERE.
However, here are a few things to remember when starting the assembly process.
- Make sure you have the Pop Up Stand frame the correct way up. You’ll be able to check this by making sure the red clips are at the top of the stand, not the bottom. Without the Pop Up Display hooks at the top, the panels can’t be attached.
- Start with panel 1. On the back of the Pop Up Stand Panels you’ll find a sticker in the corner which has the panels numbered. By starting with the 1st D end panel, the positioning of the remaining panels will flow.
- When attaching the Pop Up Display Panels to the frame, be sure to hook them securely at the top and pull the panel down for a tight fit. Checking all panels are flush at the top of the frame will help with line up too.
Pop Up Stand Panels
The Pop Up Stand panels are printed on to a 350 micron stoplight media. Stoplight media essentially stops any light going through the panel and disturbing the artwork or weakening the image.
Once the stoplight media panel has been printed, we finish the panel with a lightweight matte laminate. Using a matte material for the Pop up Stand graphics is important, as this will stop any glare or disrupt the appearance of your well designed Pop Up Exhibition Stand.