Cascade Leaflet Dispenser
Standard Dispatch - 5 working days
Express Dispatch - 3 working days
Printed Surface - Outer Sides & Bottom Base
- Designed and manufactured in the UK by Go Displays.
- Includes; Cascade Leaflet Dispenser.
- Unit created using a light weight foam board with a PVC free plastic top layer
- The Cascade Leaflet Dispenser is designed to be portable, lightweight and durable.
- Completed with no edging
- Dimensions are 1534mm H x 326mm W x 487mm D, using 16mm foam board
- All of the graphics are digitally printed in-house using high quality pigment based ink.
- Quick and simple to assemble and easy to use.
- PVC free plastic
- Excellent scratch resistance
- Suitable for use indoors or outdoors.
- Still not convinced? Come along to our showroom in Peterborough to see for yourself!
Print is applied to the outside sides and base of the leaflet dispenser. Shelving is supplied plain white as standard.
Our Cascade leaflet dispenser has been created to provide a slim and stylish solution to hold your leaflets or brochures. With 4 shelves included as standard, this supplies plenty of space for your A4 pamphlets.
The Cascade Leaflet Dispenser fits in with all stand designs and uses very little space. A slimline design ensures floor space is maximised and used in a great way. Positioning a leaflet dispenser toward the outer edge of your stand ensures visitors and passing traffic can take a copy of your material.
A benefit of the Cascade dispenser is the ease of use. It’s simple to assemble and just as easy to pack away and flat pack for the journey home after the show.
We manufacture the Cascade leaflet dispenser here at Go Displays, which means you have several customisable options available. Custom artwork can be printed on the outer sides and the base. Send us your artwork over to firstname.lastname@example.org
What are the benefits of the Cascade Leaflet Dispenser?
- Lightweight design
- Add custom print
- Compatible with all exhibition stands
- Quick assembly
- Reusable design
All exhibition stands and stand accessories are made in the UK, by Go Displays.
The strength of the Xanita board has been mastered with a unique closed cell core, creating a crush resistance board that is able to accept substantial weight and pressure. Xanita board is a great alternative to a standard honeycomb core which has less stability.
Xanita is specially designed to create three dimensional structures, able to hold 60 tonnes per square metre. The dense core allows us to fold and shape the Xanita board without loosing any of the structural integrity, making it perfect for use at any event or exhibition.