- 3m x 6m Modulink Exhibition Stand£4,168.80 £3,474.00
- Exhibit Modular Exhibition Wall - 6m£3,456.00 £2,880.00
- Exhibit Modular Exhibition Wall with Arch - 6m£4,591.20 £3,826.00
- Exhibit Modular U Shape Exhibition Stands£3,964.80 £3,304.00
- Exhibit Modular L Shape Exhibition Stands£2,246.40 £1,872.00
- 3m x 6m Streamline Exhibition Stand£2,462.40 £2,052.00
- 3m x 6m Tex-Flex Stand£3,162.00 £2,635.00
- 6m Modulink Exhibition Wall£1,345.20 £1,121.00
- 3m x 6m Fabric Tex-Flex Stand£2,859.60 £2,383.00
- Exhibit Modular Exhibition Stand 3m x 6m – Kit 1£6,513.60 £5,428.00
- Exhibit Modular Exhibition Stand 3m x 6m – Kit 2£7,432.80 £6,194.00
- 6m S Shape Pop Up Stand£1,875.60 £1,563.00
- 3m x 6m Wave Exhibition Bundle£2,142.00 £1,785.00
- 6m Pop Up Stand Exhibition Wall£1,252.80 £1,044.00
- 3m x 6m Jumbo U Shape Exhibition Stand£4,948.80 £4,124.00
3m x 6m Exhibition Stands from Go Displays
The 3m x 6m Exhibition Stand Design is built to create a high impact display with minimal fuss. To that end, all the exhibition stands and banner stands are manufactured using aluminium. This is a lightweight yet remarkably durable material, making it ideal for a portable exhibition stand design. The same goes for all the graphic panels, as they are printed onto a robust Stoplight film.
As the manufacturers of each 3m x 6m Exhibition Stand Design, we have the unique benefit of being able to cut out the middle man. This allows us to use high quality materials at a lower cost, which fortunately means the savings are passed on to our customers. This trend of quality is evident even when we print, as we use high-quality pigment based ink to re-create rich and vivid designs on the graphic panels.
A 3m x 6m exhibition stand space is a rectangle space, with a slightly narrow length. However, we’ve taken on the challenge to fit some unique exhibition stand shapes into the space to maximise the different ways our display stands can be used. From fabric to modular display stands, you’ll be able to find numerous benefits to each stand and how each could work for your business and work best with your branding.
Our exhibition bundles have been created to effectively use a 3m x 6m floor space, whilst leaving space for a busy crowd and interested visitors. We’ve combined professional backdrops and branded accessories to form each bundle, taking some of the pressure away when planning for an event. What’s more, the bundled items can be used together or as single, stand alone products.
Exhibit Modular Exhibition Stands
Constructed with modular panels, the Exhibit modular exhibition stand can be configured into endless designs, to work with a wide range of stand shapes and sizes. Build small and large stands, straight walls to L shapes and incorporate a cupboard or arch for a show stopping display.
Pop Up Stands
Pop Up Exhibition Stands are an exhibition favourite and continue to be used for ease of use and the display options. Not just for use as a stand alone display, the Pop Up Display Stands can be connected together to create different stand variations. Due to the pop up mechanism, installation takes a matter of minutes.
Modulink Eco-friendly Modular Exhibition Stands
As part of the natural and eco-friendly range, the Modulink modular exhibition stand uses a material called Xanita, which is a 100% recyclable and repulpable fibre board. Don’t let the fibre board or eco name take away from the strength and the long term use of the Modulink Exhibition Stands. Not only can you build impressive backdrops with arches and cupboard, but when the stand is no long required, you’re able to recycle.
Streamline Flexible Display Stands
Flex and bend the stoplight media panels of the Streamline Exhibition Stand to create smooth curves in your shapely exhibition display stand. Use the 1m wide panels to adjust the width, whilst creating a shape to utilise the available space in a positive way.
The selection of display stands are made in the UK, by Go Displays. We manufacture each stand to order to ensure we can deliver a high quality exhibition stand to support your business in your long term exhibition schedule.