How to care for your Streamline graphics
Removing your graphic panels from the case
Storing your graphics
- Your graphic panels should always be stored in the case provided.
- Place the panels into the case one at a time, remove from the case one at a time.
- Do not roll the panels too tightly as this can cause a permanent curl.
- We recommend storing the panels at room temperature for 24 hours before use to avoid the panels curling.
Panels not lining up?
- Check that the panels are attached correctly at the top of the pole. The panels should all sit inline at the top of the frame.
- Make sure the poles are properly inserted and screwed into the base evenly.
- Please note there is an industry standard that allows for a 2.5mm tolerance per panel, 5mm over 2 panels.
Magnets not working?
- Check the graphic panels are lined up with the centre line of the magnetic bar. If this overlays at all it will give the appearance that part of the magentic bar isn't working.
Removing graphics panels from the poles
- Lift the panel from the bottom taking hold of both the left and right sides, curl and lift vertically
Marks on the graphic panels
- Use a cloth dampened with tepid water (no chemicals) and gently rub over the mark.