- Exhibit Modular Exhibition Stand 3 in 1 - Kit 2£9,513.60 £7,928.00
- Exhibit Modular Exhibition Stand 3 in 1 - Kit 3£5,124.00 £4,270.00
- Exhibit Modular U Shape Exhibition Stands£3,964.80 £3,304.00
- Exhibit Modular L Shape Exhibition Stands£2,246.40 £1,872.00
- Exhibit Modular Exhibition Stand 2m x 4m – Kit 2£3,340.80 £2,784.00
- 2m x 4m Modulink Exhibition Stand£2,527.20 £2,106.00
- 2m x 4m Streamline Exhibition Stand£2,245.20 £1,871.00
- Exhibit Modular Exhibition Stand 2m x 4m – Kit 3£5,548.80 £4,624.00
- Exhibit Modular Exhibition Stand 2m x 4m – Kit 4£5,088.00 £4,240.00
- Modulink L Shape Double Sided Display with Arch£2,484.00 £2,070.00
- Exhibit Modular Exhibition Stand 2m x 4m – Kit 1£5,366.40 £4,472.00
- Exhibit Modular Exhibition Wall - 4m£2,304.00 £1,920.00
- 2m x 4m Modular Exhibition Stand£3,673.20 £3,061.00
- 2m x 4m Jumbo Exhibition Stand£2,726.40 £2,272.00
- Modulink Exhibition Wall with Arch£1,467.60 £1,223.00
- 4m Pop Up Stand Exhibition Wall£894.00 £745.00
- Modulink Double Sided Exhibition Wall with Arch£1,942.80 £1,619.00
- 2m x 4m Jumbo Tower Stand£2,862.00 £2,385.00
- 4m Modulink Exhibition Wall£870.00 £725.00
- 4m S Shape Pop Up Stand£1,134.00 £945.00
- 2m x 4m Triangle Stand£1,675.20 £1,396.00
- Modulink U Shape Double Sided Modular Display£2,592.00 £2,160.00
- Modulink U Shape With Cupboard Modular Display£1,944.00 £1,620.00
- Modulink L Shape Double Sided Modular Display£1,728.00 £1,440.00
- Modulink U Shape Double Sided With Cupboard Modular Display£3,240.00 £2,700.00
- Modulink U Shape Modular Display£1,296.00 £1,080.00
- Modulink L Shape with Cupboard Display£1,512.00 £1,260.00
- Modulink L Shape Modular Display£864.00 £720.00
- Modulink L Shape Double Sided with Cupboard Display£2,376.00 £1,980.00
- Easiglow 5 Panel Light Box£3,684.00 £3,070.00
2m x 4m Exhibition Stands from Go Displays
The 4m x 2m Exhibition Stand Design has been composed based on the experience and feedback of thousands of our previous clients. This helps to ensure the bundle is ideal for both first-time as well as experienced exhibitors. As all the display products are easy to use, this reduces the logistical burden which often comes from attending exhibitions and trade shows.
To ensure each 4m x 2m Exhibition Stand Design is as impressive as possible, we run thorough checks throughout the manufacturing process to ensure that every finished product is perfect. When it comes to printing the graphics for the exhibition panels, we only use high-quality pigment based inks. This helps to bring out the best in the graphic design and create a crisp and professional finish.
The selection of 4m x 2m exhibition bundles are designed by our team to include the appropriate backdrops and accessories to makeworthwhile use of the available floor space. If you’re unsure on where to start with your stand design, the range of 4m x 2m stand bundles eliminate the need of planning as we’ve take the bulk of the stress away. All you have you have to do is create eye catching branding to compliment the printed products.
What types of exhibition stands are available in the bundles?
There’s a style of display stand to suit all requirements, whether you’re looking for a basic display or wanting to go all out with a dramatic backdrop and accessories.
For those exhibitors who are wanting to create a bold display and have the ability to adjust the display stand, the Exhibit Modular Exhibition Stand ticks the right boxes. Made with modular panels, the Exhibit Display Stand can be transformed into varied sizes and shapes. The idea behind the Exhibit Modular Exhibition Stand is the ability to create what you need by using existing panels. However, you can take the modular exhibition stand to the next level with the addition of storage cupboards and printed over head arches.
As most, we’re aware of the amount of waste that can be created at each event, so heading into your show with a fully recyclable dipslay stand sends a bold message. Manufactured with sustainable fibreboard materials, the Modulink Modular Exhibition Stand has the ability to be reused but also recycled when the panels are no longer required.
Taking us back to the basics are the Pop Up Display Stands, but that doesn’t mean you can’t have an interesting back drop. Linking the Pop Up Stands together means that L shapes, U Shapes and straight exhibition walls are also achievable from a Pop Up Exhibition Stand.
Flexibility is the main benefit of the Streamline Pop Up Exhibition Stand and enables the bend and flex of the printed graphics, therefore creating the shape you have in mind. As your event requirement changes, you’re able to add more panels and poles to extend the width and create a stand to fit into most stand sizes.
Our exhibition bundles aren’t complete without a number of accessories to compliment the backdrop. We’ve hand selected accessories into the bundles which introduce useful, yet fully branded tools for you to use throughout the event.
Can’t find what you’re looking for? Don’t worry as you can create a bundle of your own by choosing your own exhibition stand printed accessories.