Brandon Leaflet Holder
Dispatched within 5 working days upon receipt of order
- Printed on Outer Sides & Base
- Designed and manufactured in the UK by Go Displays.
- Includes; Brandon Leaflet Holder
- Unit created using sustainable fibreboard Xanita panels.
- The Brandon Leaflet Holder is designed to be portable, lightweight and durable.
- Finished with a custom printed finish with a white edging.
- Using 16mm Xanita.
- Finished in white with white edging
- All of the graphics are digitally printed in-house using high quality pigment based ink.
- Quick and simple to assemble and easy to use.
- Suitable for use indoors or outdoors.
- Need this 100% eco friendly? Ask for this product without laminate
- Still not convinced? Come along to our showroom in Peterborough to see for yourself!
Completely custom brand your Brandon Leaflet Holder!
Our Brandon leaflet holder has been created to offer a stylish solution for distributing promotional information. With three shelves included as standard, it provides plenty of space to offer leaflets and pamphlets up to A4 in size. The Brandon leaflet holder itself has been optimised to suit exhibitors travelling to events and exhibitions. As such, the stand is lightweight as well as remarkably robust.
We manufacture the Brandon leaflet holder here at Go Displays, which means there are a selection of customisation options available. In particular, each visible panel can be customised with bespoke artowrk. This could be used to print a single colour, multiple or even a unique design. Furthermore, it also means that any company logos or branding can be added.
Another benefit to the Brandon leaflet holder is its ease of use. Not only is it simple to set up and pack away, but it's flat pack design make it excellent for travelling exhibitors. For more information on how we can optimise the Brandon leaflet holder for your exhibition stand, please give us a call on 01733 232000 or drop us an e-mail over to [email protected]plays.co.uk.
The strength of the Xanita board has been mastered with a unique closed cell core, creating a crush resistance board that is able to accept substantial weight and pressure. Xanita board is a great alternative to a standard honeycomb core which has less stability.
Xanita is specially designed to create three dimensional structures, able to hold 60 tonnes per square metre. The dense core allows us to fold and shape the Xanita board without loosing any of the structural integrity, making it perfect for use at any event or exhibition.