Omega Acoustic Desktop Screens
Dispatched within 7 working days
- Designed and manufactured in the UK by Go Displays..
- Free of charge set of drill-through desktop clamps included
- Easy-Fix desk clamps are available at £8.00 per set. Other sizes are available
- Each side is upholstered using acoustic foam and your choice of 14 fabric colours
- Durable plastic grey edging fitted to the Omega Acoustic Desktop Screens
- Fabric tested to ignition sources 0 & 1, BS476 Part 7 Class 1 and BS EN 1021-1; 1994.
- Omega Acoustic Desktop Screens are tested to NIC 21.
- Quick and simple to assemble and easy to use.
- Includes an internal 18mm solid core and 12mm fire retardant foam on both sides.
- The clamp requires a 33mm clearance underneath the desktop to ensure a secure fitting.
- Screen core is pressed together under immense pressure to make it extremely robust.
- Still not convinced? Come along to our showroom in Peterborough to see for yourself!
The Omega Acoustic Desktop Screens provide an effective solution for reducing ambient noise in offices and classrooms. These are very versatile and can be combined to create privacy for multiple desks with the use of four-way connectors. They feature acoustic foam which is great for soaking up distractions while the selection of 14 different fabric colours means there is plenty of choice so they can integrate into the environment.
Omega Acoustic Desktop Screens are best used in busy environments where the acoustic foam can be used to full effect. Multiple desktop screens integrate well together, meaning they are fantastic for insulating a room from distractions and providing privacy for each desk. The stylish design of the Omega Acoustic Desktop Screen adds to the overall aesthetic of the room by providing a stimulating backdrop while people are working.
The Omega Acoustic Desktop Screens each include a drill through clamp so that they can be safely secured to the desk. We can also provide Easyfix desk clamps to ensure your screens are easier to install. Each panel includes acoustic foam on either side, which is effective in soaking up ambient noise and reducing distractions. Inside, there is a solid core which we press together to ensure the Omega Acoustic Desktop Screens are extremely sturdy once secured.
PLEASE NOTE: These colour samples are for guidance and representation only. Due to limitations with colour screen viewing, accuracy cannot be guaranteed. Fabric samples are available on request. Please call our customer service team on 01733 232000.