Safeguard Desktop Screens
Dispatched within 10 working days
- Designed and manufactured in the UK by Go Displays.
- Each side is covered with Anti-bacterial fabric, available in a choice of colours.
- Anti-Bacterial fabric has been treated with Sanitised technology and is REACH compliant.
- Resistant to blood and urine, easy to clean and maintain.
- Features an aluminium frame finished with Anti-bacterial white powder coated paintwork.
- Anti-bacterial Powder Coated frame contains active silver ions
- Quick and simple to assemble and easy to use.
- Supplied with easyfix desktop clamps
- Screen core is pressed together under immense pressure to make it extremely robust.
- Still not convinced? Come along to our showroom in Peterborough to see for yourself!
The Safeguard Desktop Screens is upholstered using our Anti-bacterial fabric, available in 25 fabric colours. The fabric has been tested and will not support the growth of E.coli, C. difficile Salmonella and MRSA. Our Anti-bacterial fabric has been treated with sanitised technology and is resistant to blood and urine, making is easy to clean and ideal for any healthcare environment. The framework for the Safeguard Desktop Screen is finished using an anti-bacterial white powder coating which contains active silver ions, which are formulated to inhibit and control the growth of unhealthy bacteria.
PLEASE NOTE: These colour samples are for guidance and representation only. Due to limitations with colour screen viewing, accuracy cannot be guaranteed. Fabric samples are available on request. Please call our customer service team on 01733 232000.