Omega Acoustic Wave Desk Screens
Dispatched within 7 working days
- Designed and manufactured in the UK by Go Displays.
- Each side is upholstered using acoustic foam and your choice of 14 fabric colours.
- 600mm high screens with a wave down to 300mm.
- Durable plastic grey edging fitted to the Omega Acoustic Wave Desktop Screens.
- Fabric tested to ignition sources 0 & 1, BS476 Part 7 Class 1 and BS EN 1021-1; 1994.
- Omega Acoustic Desktop Screens are tested to NIC 21.
- Quick and simple to assemble and easy to use.
- Includes an internal 18mm solid core and 12mm fire retardant foam on both sides.
- Choose between a drill through desk clamp and the Easyfix desk clamp for easy installation.
- The clamp requires a 33mm clearance underneath the desktop to ensure a secure fitting.
- Screen core is pressed together under immense pressure to make it extremely robust.
- Still not convinced? Come along to our showroom in Peterborough to see for yourself!
The Omega Acoustic Wave Desktop Screens are a stylish way of dividing desks and reducing distractions from others. The smooth design makes them a great addition to modern work places, meanwhile they are very practical when installed in busy open plan offices as they soak up ambient noise. They are available in 14 different colours, so you can customise them to fit in with your room design.
The Omega Acoustic Wave Desktop Screens are great additions to noisy offices and classrooms where distractions can be a constant problem. As businesses and classes grow with more people, it can become an increasing problem maintaining concentration, which is why the design of the room should now take acoustics into consideration. The Omega Acoustic Wave Desktop Screens include acoustic foam help significantly in this respect by soaking up ambient noise.
The stylish design of the Omega Acoustic Wave Desktop Screens means they look great in modern environments and with 14 fabric colours available, they can also provide a stimulating backdrop. Each screen includes desktop clamps to ensure that they remain steady and secure once they are setup. For quick installation, we also offer Easyfix desktop clamps to help enhance your desktop screens.
PLEASE NOTE: These colour samples are for guidance and representation only. Due to limitations with colour screen viewing, accuracy cannot be guaranteed. Fabric samples are available on request. Please call our customer service team on 01733 232000.