Printed Concertina Flexi-Screens
Dispatched within 10 working days
- Designed and manufactured in the UK by Go Displays.
- The Printed Concertina Flexi-Screens come with high quality braked castor feet.
- Each side features your custom artwork
- High gloss varnish finish to the panels
- Grey castor feet and grey durable plastic edge finish to the panels.
- Quick and simple to assemble and easy to use.
- Screen core is pressed together under immense pressure to make it extremely robust.
- These are our standard sizes; bespoke sizes are available on request.
- Each panel is 1000mm wide.
- Available in heights of 1200mm, 1500mm, 1800mm and 2000mm.
- Additional panels can then be included using linking strips.
- Castor feet can be upgraded to Deluxe rubber wheeled braked castors.
- Still not convinced? Come along to our showroom in Peterborough to see for yourself!
The Printed Concertina Flexi-Screens can be completely customised so that you can personalise any environment. By being able to customise the graphic design on the Printed Concertina Flexi-Screens, this gives you complete creative freedom with the portable partitions and provides the opportunity to create truly unique partition screens. High quality graphics can be included on both sides of the panel which can be easily manoeuvred as it is seated on braked castor feet.
The Printed Concertina Flexi-Screens enable you to create temporary partitions in seconds. By introducing the printed panels, you can include your own graphic design to truly personalise the space, whether it is with educational material, branding and more. This versatility provided by the Printed Concertina Flexi-Screens, means they can adapt to almost any environment as you can quickly and effortlessly roll out your personalised partition screens.
Send your final design for the Printed Concertina Flexi-Screens over to [email protected] or you can reach us on 01733 232000.
Flexi-Screen Printed Artwork Dimensions:
Width of Panel minus 20mm e.g. 1000mm wide = 980mm
Height of Panel minus 120mm e.g. 1800mm high = 1680mm
The artwork specifications can be found here
Please provide your artwork as a high resolution PDF with no crop or bleed
You can upload your own artwork by clicking the link below or email us at [email protected]
Alternatively, you can use our in-house graphic design service. We'll take the hassle from designing your stand, contact us now for a quote or select Custom Graphic Design from the dropdown option above. All we need from you is any images, logos and text you'd like to include, and we'll take care of the rest!
Product specification for the Flexi-Screen Portable Room Divider
Panel thickness - 20mm
From bottom of panel to floor - 94mm
Internal - Moisture resistant MDF
Inner core - 18mm honeycomb
Edging - PVC
Linking strip - Flexible PVC
Castor wheels - steel
**Lockable castors protude 260mm either side (at longets point)
Fire Safety Elements
Tested to standard UNE EN 13501-1:07+A1:2010
Surface spread of Flames Class 2 tested to BS479-7
Manufactured using non-flammable, self-extinguishing plastic.
Components are not considered to be a fire hazard.
Loop Nylon fabric has been tested to BS 5867-2 : Type B : 2008
Flammability performance is dependent upon components used
Woven Collection has been tested to BS 5867-2: 2008 & BS 7176 2007
Panel finish information
Easy Clean: HPL (high pressure laminate)
Fabric: Brushed loop nylon
Fabric: Woven fabric collection
Printed: Gloss varnish finish