Morton Deluxe Acoustic Office Screens
Dispatched within 7 working days
- Designed and manufactured in the UK by Go Displays.
- Each side is upholstered using acoustic foam and your choice of 25 fabric colours.
- Features a strong aluminium frame with white, silver or black powder coated paintwork.
- Includes an internal 18mm solid core and 12mm fire retardant foam on both sides.
- Quick and simple to assemble and easy to use.
- Screen core is pressed together under immense pressure to make it extremely robust.
- Bespoke sizes available, call us for more information.
- Still not convinced? Come along to our showroom in Peterborough to see for yourself!
The Morton Deluxe Acoustic Office Screens deliver a fantastic way to divide open space with a stylish design that is combined with practical acoustic foam. These screens are tested by the Independent Sound Research Laboratory to ensure the highest level of sound absorption, therefore any distractions that you may have can minimised. There are 25 different fabric colours to choose from, so you can customise them however you wish to adapt to your environment.
As a standalone screen, the Morton Deluxe Acoustic Office Screens can be utilised in a wide variety of environments such as open plan offices and classrooms. They are especially effective as the acoustic foam is excellent at creating private workspaces. The core itself is pressed under immense pressure to ensure maximum strength and integrity when being used as a standalone partition.
The stylish design of the Morton Deluxe Acoustic Office Screens means they are excellent at making open spaces more vibrant. There are 25 different fabric colours to choose from, so you can customise them to suit your environment. Finally, there is the option to pick between black or silver powder coated paint for the framework, giving you complete control over the final touches.
PLEASE NOTE: These colour samples are for guidance and representation only. Due to limitations with colour screen viewing, accuracy cannot be guaranteed. Fabric samples are available on request. Please call our customer service team on 01733 232000.