Concept 2-Panel Acoustic Office Screens
Dispatched within 10 working days
- Designed and manufactured in the UK by Go Displays.
- Each side is upholstered using acoustic foam and your choice of 25 fabric colours.
- Features a strong aluminium frame finished with silver or black powder coated paintwork
- Includes an internal 18mm solid core and 12mm fire retardant foam on both sides.
- Quick and simple to assemble and easy to use.
- Screen core is pressed together under immense pressure to make it extremely robust.
- Bespoke sizes are available on request.
- Still not convinced? Come along to our showroom in Peterborough to see for yourself!
The Concept 2-Panel Acoustic Office Screens offer a stylish way of creating free-standing partition Screens. With both panels, there is the option to customise them with two colours from our selection of 25 different fabric colours, thereby providing the opportunity to customise them to adapt to your environment. Each panel has acoustic foam built in, so the Concept 2-Panel Acoustic Office Screens are also excellent at absorbing ambient noise.
The Concept 2-Panel Acoustic Office Screens provide a fantastic way to create personalised partition screens by giving you control of the sizes, colours and even whether to include printed panels. Integrating acoustic foam within the panel means they are ideal for noisy environments such as offices and seating areas where distractions can become an issue.
The acoustic foam works by soaking up sound waves such as conversations and muffling them, helping you to concentrate and block out chatter from across the room. The Concept 2-Panel Acoustic Office Screens can be easily linked together using linking strips and combining this with the stabilising screen feet ensures a stylish and sturdy partition.
PLEASE NOTE: These colour samples are for guidance and representation only. Due to limitations with colour screen viewing, accuracy cannot be guaranteed. Fabric samples are available on request. Please call our customer service team on 01733 232000.