Morton Vision Top Screens
Dispatched within 10 working days
- Designed and manufactured in the UK by Go Displays.
- If graphic design has been selected, please allow 4 additional working days
- Each side is upholstered using acoustic foam and your choice of 25 fabric colours.
- Features a strong aluminium frame with white, silver or black powder coated paintwork.
- Panel also includes an internal solid core and fire retardant foam on both sides.
- Custom print available on the acrylic section of the screen
- The glazed vision screens are finished in high quality acrylic.
- Perspex vision screen is 480mm down from the top of the screen.
- Quick and simple to assemble and easy to use.
- Bespoke screen sizes are available.
- Still not convinced? Come along to our showroom in Peterborough to see for yourself!
The Morton Vision Top Screens are designed to add style and substance to your working environment. Each screen incorporates acoustic foam to help soak up ambient noise as well as including a clear section at the top of the panel to allow natural light to continue to flow through. Both of these are fantastic at creating pleasant working environments which are designed to help people to concentrate.
The Morton Vision Top Screens provide a great way of enhancing working environments by reducing the number of distractions as well as maintaining the benefits of having open space. Including acoustic foam as well as the Perspex screens makes the Morton Vision Top Screens effective in offices or classrooms where you can make the most of their potential to help create environments that boost concentration levels.
There are 25 fabric colours to choose from and you can even include a graphic to the top of the vision screen, allowing you to completely customise the Morton Vision Top Screens. The panels easily connect together using linking strips, allowing you to create stylish partition screens in any space.
PLEASE NOTE: These colour samples are for guidance and representation only. Due to limitations with colour screen viewing, accuracy cannot be guaranteed. Fabric samples are available on request. Please call our customer service team on 01733 232000.