Delta Curve Acoustic Partition Screens
Dispatched within 10 working days
- Designed and manufactured in the UK by Go Displays.
- Each side is upholstered using acoustic foam and your choice of 12 Universe fabric colours.
- Every screen is supplied with grey stabilising feet
- Chrome stabilising feet and castor feet also available
- Includes an internal solid core & double layer of 24mm acoustic foam both sides.
- Quick and simple to assemble and easy to use.
- Screen core is pressed together under immense pressure to make it extremely robust.
- Finished with blue piping edging.
- Still not convinced? Come along to our showroom in Peterborough to see for yourself!
The Delta Curve Acoustic Partition Screen introduces an innovative new design to separate open spaces. The stylish curve is fantastic for adding colour and creating unique spaces. Every panel includes acoustic foam which is incredibly useful in busy workplaces and open environments where other people are likely to cause distractions, ultimately helping you to focus on the task at hand.
The Delta Curve Acoustic Partition Screens design opens up the possibility to create truly unique spaces which contribute to the modern design of the environment. As they are manufactured with lightweight cores, this enables to be moved when necessary, opening up the option to create temporary spaces in a matter of minutes when required.
With 12 different Universe fabric colours available, there is a wide selection available so that you can personalise the Delta Curve Acoustic Partition Screens to adapt to your environment. The acoustic foam is a wonderful addition for noisy and busy environment where distractions are constant. By soaking up ambient office noise, the Delta Curve Acoustic Partition Screens help you to concentrate.
PLEASE NOTE: These colour samples are for guidance and representation only. Due to limitations with colour screen viewing, accuracy cannot be guaranteed. Fabric samples are available on request. Please call our customer service team on 01733 232000.