Morton Full Vision Screens
Dispatched within 10 working days
- Designed and manufactured in the UK by Go Displays.
- If graphic design has been selected, please allow 4 additional working days
- Each side is upholstered using acoustic foam and your choice of 25 fabric colours.
- Features a strong aluminium frame with white, silver or black powder coated paintwork.
- Panel also includes an internal solid core and fire retardant foam on both sides.
- The glazed vision screens are finished in high quality acrylic.
- The fabric sections cover 300mm of the screen.
- Quick and simple to assemble and easy to use.
- Screen core is pressed together under immense pressure to make it extremely robust.
- Bespoke screen sizes are available.
- Still not convinced? Come along to our showroom in Peterborough to see for yourself!
The Morton Full Vision Screens are designed to enhance modern environments by allowing natural light to flow through. Featuring clear or frosted Perspex, the Morton Full Vision Screens are ideal for creating separate areas while maintaining the open feel of the room. Each panel also includes a fabric section at the bottom which includes acoustic foam to reduce the amount of noise passing through the screen.
The Morton Full Vision Screens are excellent at creating private spaces in open environments. The clear or frosted acrylic panels allow natural light to pass through, making them fantastic additions to reception areas or offices. The addition of the acoustic foam to the bottom of the screen helps to soak up ambient noise such as conversations and telephone calls in order to retain an element of privacy.
As we manufacture the Morton Full Vision Screens, they can be tailored to suit your environment. This gives you the choice over which Perspex to have, the colour of the fabric panels (there are 25 available), as well as whether to include a printed graphic on the Perspex screen. As well as this, the Morton Full Vision Screens are available in a variety of different heights and widths so they can adapt to the space you have available.
PLEASE NOTE: These colour samples are for guidance and representation only. Due to limitations with colour screen viewing, accuracy cannot be guaranteed. Fabric samples are available on request. Please call our customer service team on 01733 232000.