Rockport Trade Show Counter with Shelves
Dispatched within 5 working days upon receipt of order
- Printed Surfaces - Top, Outersides, Inner back & Shelves
- Designed and manufactured in the UK by Go Displays
- Includes; trade show counter and two shelves.
- Unit created using Xanita panels, made with Paperboard
- The Rockport Trade Show Counter is designed to be portable, lightweight and durable.
- Dimensions of the counter are 1100mm H x 650mm D x 800mm W, using a 16mm Xanita.
- Finished in white with white edging
- All of the graphics are digitally printed in-house using high quality pigment based ink.
- Quick and simple to assemble and easy to use.
- Suitable for use indoors or outdoors.
- Still not convinced? Come along to our showroom in Peterborough to see for yourself!
Completely custom brand your Rockport Trade Counter!
The Rockport Trade Show Counter is a cost-effective and reliable solution to attract new clients to your exhibition stand. The counter itself is simple to assemble, and easy to use to ensure it integrates with any existing exhibition stand. The Rockport Counter can be customised with bespoke graphic design in order to feature your branding or a unique call-to-action.
The Rockport Trade Show Counter is manufactured using sustainable fibreboard, Xanita.
The counter includes two shelves which can be used to promote new products, promotional material and much more. With the Re-Board panels, each simply interlocks to ensure that setting up is as easy as possible. If you are interested in further information for the Rockport counter, then you can either send an e-mail to [email protected] or give us a call on 01733 232000.
The strength of the Xanita board has been mastered with a unique closed cell core, creating a crush resistance board that is able to accept substantial weight and pressure. Xanita board is a great alternative to a standard honeycomb core which has less stability.
Xanita is specially designed to create three dimensional structures, able to hold 60 tonnes per square metre. The dense core allows us to fold and shape the Xanita board without loosing any of the structural integrity, making it perfect for use at any event or exhibition.