Celtic Exhibition Display Counter
Standard Dispatch - 5 working days
Express Dispatch - 3 working days
- Printed Surfaces - Front & Sides
- Includes; Celtic Exhibition Display Counter.
- Unit created using Xanita panels
- The Celtic Display Counter is designed to be portable, lightweight and durable.
- Finished with custom branded graphics.
- Using 16mm Xanita
- All the graphics are digitally printed in-house using high quality pigment-based ink.
- Quick and simple to assemble and easy to use.
- Suitable for use indoors or outdoors.
- Need this 100% eco friendly? Ask for this product without laminate.
The Celtic Exhibition Counter is a simple, personalised counter stand which excels in a variety of situations. The display counter itself is designed to be portable, which means it is easy to set up and pack away. Furthermore, each panel is deceptively robust, resulting in a counter stand which is convenient to transport and store.
The Celtic Exhibition Display Counter has been created to provide a flexible solution for exhibitors and organisations requiring a portable counter. The stand itself can be used as part of a larger exhibition stand or as a standalone unit. The versatile counter accepts customised artwork around the front and sides.
Created with Xanita Board, the Celtic Exhibition Counter is an eco-friendly alternative. Xanita board is sustainable, recyclable and ensures the counter is reusable. The eco credentials won’t take away from the longevity or strength whilst supporting each business with a more sustainable exhibition route.
We print on the Celtic exhibition stand with bespoke artwork as standard. Therefore, it can be personalised with your branding, products and services in the form of custom artwork. Send your personalised artwork over to email@example.com
What are the benefits of the Celtic Exhibition Display Counter?
- Made with Xanita
- Light weight yet robust
- Sustainable Exhibition Counter
- Xanita board 100% recyclable
- Easy to build
- Add customised print
All exhibition plinths and displays counters are made in the UK, by Go Displays.
The strength of the Xanita board has been mastered with a unique closed cell core, creating a crush resistance board that is able to accept substantial weight and pressure. Xanita board is a great alternative to a standard honeycomb core which has less stability.
Xanita is specially designed to create three dimensional structures, able to hold 60 tonnes per square metre. The dense core allows us to fold and shape the Xanita board without loosing any of the structural integrity, making it perfect for use at any event or exhibition.
Product Weights for the Eco Xanita Exhibition Counters
Weight - 13.5kg / Box size - 118cm x 106cm x 10cm
Weight - 12kg / Box size - 122cm x 91cm x 10cm
1500mm Wide - Weight - 14kg / Box size - 150cm x 108cm x 10cm
2000mm Wide - Weight - 16kg / Box size - 200cm x 108cm x 10cm
Weight - 13kg / Box size - 127cm x 94cm x 10cm
Weight - 12kg / Box size - 105cm x 99cm x 10cm
Weight - 16kg / Box size - 117cm x 88cm x 10cm
Product Specification for the Eco-Friendly Xanita Products
10mm & 16mm Xanita Board
Matte laminate (optional)
- 75% lighter than MDF
- 100% re-pulpable, recyclable and sustainable
- Completely VOC free
- Made from 100% post-consumer kraft and sugar cane waste
- Reduced health and safety risk for installing and transporting
- Quick, ultra-fast production and manufacture time
- Flat packed with no tools required
- Easy to set up
- Strong, durable finished product