Dispatched within 5 working days upon receipt of order
- Printed Surface options - Top Only / Top & Sides
- Designed and manufactured in the UK by Go Displays
- Includes; Hudson Plinth
- Unit created using sustainable fibreboard, Xanita
- The Hudson Plinth. is designed to be portable, lightweight and durable.
- Dimensions of the counter are 740mm H x 400mm D
- 16mm Xanita used for the top and 10mm Xanita for the base.
- Finished in white with white edging
- All of the graphics are digitally printed in-house using high quality pigment based ink.
- Quick and simple to assemble and easy to use.
- Suitable for use indoors or outdoors
- Need this 100% eco-friendly? Ask for this product without laminate.
- Still not convinced? Come along to our showroom in Peterborough to see for yourself!
Completely custom brand your Hudson Plinth!
The Hudson plinth display is a versatile, personalised podium which is suited to use as part of larger exhibition stands. The plinth features an oval top which can be used to a hold a monitor, laptop or promotional material. Furthermore, each panel can be customised with bespoke graphic design, making it an ideal spot to make your branding go further.
The Hudson plinth display has been designed and manufactured in-house. We are committed to only using high-quality materials which result in products that excel at events and exhibitions and the Hudson is no different. The plinth is created using Xanita This means the Hudson plinths is strong and reliable while in use and convenient to transport to and from events.
With the Hudson plinth display, a custom branded design is included as standard. This could feature your organisation's branding, a call to action and more. If you wish to find out more information about the Hudson plinth display, then you are more than welcome to give us a call on 01733 232000 or send an e-mail to [email protected]
The strength of the Xanita board has been mastered with a unique closed cell core, creating a crush resistance board that is able to accept substantial weight and pressure. Xanita board is a great alternative to a standard honeycomb core which has less stability.
Xanita is specially designed to create three dimensional structures, able to hold 60 tonnes per square metre. The dense core allows us to fold and shape the Xanita board without loosing any of the structural integrity, making it perfect for use at any event or exhibition.