7m S Shape Pop Up Stand
Dispatched within 3-5 working days upon receipt of order & artwork
- Designed and manufactured in the UK by Go Displays.
- Includes 2 x 3x4 Pop Ups and 1 x 3x1 Pop Up, all double sided
- Includes 24 printed graphics & 3 portable display cases.
- Upgrade includes 3 graphic wraps, 5 display spotlights & 3 counter tops of your choice.
- All Pop Up Stands supplied with pride and include a ten-year manufacturer’s guarantee.
- Graphic is laminated to create a scruff resistant surface.
- Graphic simply hooks over the top of the frame, allowing for a quick change of graphics.
- Quick and simple to assemble and easy to use.
- Every pop up is digitally printed in-house using high quality pigment-based ink.
- 500 micron Pop Up panels, printed on a stoplight film and matt laminate finish
- Still not convinced? Come along to our showroom in Peterborough to see for yourself!
Completely custom brand your exhibition stand
Every display item in this kit can be customised with your design!
Turning an exhibition favourite into a brand new stand! We have used the Premier Pop up displays to create a 7m S Shape Pop Up Stand, suitable for use as a backwall display or why not add this centre stage to steal the show with double sided print. With a choice of single and double sided print allows you to design your stand in various ways. Singled sided works perfectly if the back on the stand is hidden, but if the front and back can be seen take the opportunity to add further graphics with a double sided stand.
All of our graphics are printed in house on 350 micron media using high quality inks. To ensure the panels are long lasting and hard wearing we have added a laminate, keeping your graphics like new. Assembling the Pop Up frame is a breeze, the simple mechanism allows for a quick assembly process, with just the panels to hook on to the frame as the final step.
A trusty stand which can see you through event to event, supplied with a 10 year guarantee. Adding the graphics is an integral part to any stand, so you can email your finalised artwork over to our team. Get in touch with us via email on [email protected] or call us now on 01733 232000.