- Morton Half Vision Screens£171.00 £205.20 £171.00
- Modular Laminate Protection Screen£147.00 £176.40 £147.00
- Freestanding Desktop Screen With Cut Out£44.00 £52.80 £44.00
- In Stock Modular Protection Panels£189.00 £226.80 £189.00
- Multi-Panel Social Distancing Screen£213.00 £255.60 £213.00
- In Stock Budget Medical Screen£157.00 £188.40 £157.00
Social Distance Freestanding Screening
When designing workplace screening, we’ve been sure to create versatile partitions to be useful in any environment for a range of requirements. The wipe clean materials are becoming a popular solution as we begin to social distance within the workplace and create individual working spaces to create comfortable working.
Wipe clean materials such as treated anti-bacterial fabric, laminate and acrylic are safe to welcome to the office as you strive to make a safe work place to reduce the spread of germs and bacteria. The ability to wipe desks and screens at the end of the day is ideal at this time.
Select the right screen size and width for your requirement along with the desired finish to enable a screen not only fit for social distancing but looks great in the work place too!
Clear and frosted acrylic freestanding screens have been approved for social distancing due the materials versatility and the ability to clean. Introducing a full acrylic screen effectively allows you to divide desks and large spaces whilst having full visibility of the room and colleagues. The solid clear acrylic surface can also be wiped clean through the day to prevent the spread of germs.
What are the benefits of using freestanding screens?
- Suitable for social distancing
- Clear and frosted Perspex can be cleaned
- Divides large open spaces
- Adds and enhances office design
- Works as an effective anti-bacterial, fabric or acrylic and Perspex barrier