Modular Protection Screen
Dispatched in 5 working days
- Clear acrylic panel
- Ideal for social distancing
- COVID-19 Screens
- Modular system
- Provides safety from germs and infection
- Easy clean surface
- Adjustable configurations
- Add & remove acrylic panels for desired width
- Trip and wheelchair friendly circular bases
- Selection of sizes available
- Supplied with 1800m H poles and round bases (2m panels supplied with 2000m H poles)
- In Stock Size Available HERE
The Modular Protection Screen make partitioning and visibility a great combination. With a choice of clear and frosted acrylic, you’ll be able to see throughout the office or at least with the frosted acrylic allow the natural light to shine through, to boost morale and productivity levels.
Selecting acrylic screening can add many benefits to your workplace, such as assisting with social distancing and provides a wipe clean surface. The ability to clean your office screening is important in order to reduce the spread of germs and bacteria.
Each screen is provided with a panel, 2 poles and 400mm bases. The panels can be assembled in ease and will be ready to use quickly. The unique pole design allows you to connect panels together, to create a run or screens or a bespoke configuration.
Welcoming clear Perspex screens in to the workplace not only supports current social distancing measures but can effectively be added to the office without interrupting your current office design. Perspex screening has rapidly become a popular choice for offices, restaurants, doctors and many more due to the versatile material allowing you to divide and section and create a safe working area for you and your employees.
What are the benefits of freestanding clear acrylic screens?
- Supports current social distancing rules
- COVID-19 testing & vaccine screens
- Easy to keep clean and minimise the spread of germs
- Divides and separates open areas and desk spaces
- Fast delivery options
- Works as an effective acrylic and Perspex barrier
- Can be assembled fast and efficiently
All social distancing screens and acrylic dividers are made and manufactured in the UK, by Go Displays.