Tex-Flex Lightweight Fabric Banner
Dispatched in 10 working days from receipt of order and artwork
- Designed and manufactured in the UK by Go Displays.
- Available in 4 width variations; 600, 900, 1200 & 1500mm
- Banners are 2280mm high
- Includes 1 fabric single or double sided graphic panel which slips over the frame and zips shut at the base
- Quick and easy to assemble
- Lightweight banner with a printed fabric finish
- Every pop up is digitally printed in-house using high quality pigment-based ink
- Printed onto stretch display polyester fabric
- Printed using dye-sublimation printer to ensure long lasting full colour
- Includes storage bag
- Still not convinced? Come along to our showroom in Peterborough to see for yourself!
The Tex-Flex Lightweight Fabric Banner provides everything you need to successfully exhibit your products and services. With a combination of fabric and high quality inks, your fabric banner is guaranteed to grab attention within your exhibition stand space.
A stretch fabric printed can be selected as a single or double sided banner. Selecting the double sided option provides a large space to promote your business, whilst reaching a larger audience from both sides of the exhibition hall.
With an internal tube structure, the Tex-Flex Lightweight Fabric Banner can be installed quick and easily and with just 1 person. Every banner can be up in minutes and comes supplied with a carry bag for easy transportation.
All our fabric displays are printed using a dye-sublimation printer, which allows the colour to be transferred into the fabric using heat and pressure, as opposed to digital printing which applies the colour to the top of the material. This ensures longevity as well as a high resolution, near permanent full colour print.
What are the benefits of the Tex-Flex Lightweight Fabric Banner?
- Lightweight design
- Single or double sided print
- Add your custom print
- Made in the UK
- 4 widths available
All fabric banners, roller banners and exhibition stands are made and manufactured in the UK, by Go Displays.