Tex-Flex C Booth Fabric Display
Dispatched in 7 working days from receipt of order and artwork
- Designed and manufactured in the UK by Go Displays.
- Dimensions are 2300mm High x 2000mm Wide
- Includes 1 fabric single or double sided graphic panel which slips over the frame and zips shut
- Quick and easy to assemble
- Creates a cusom printed C shaped booth display, ideal for meetings or exhibitions
- Every pop up is digitally printed in-house using high quality pigment-based ink
- Printed onto stretch display polyester fabric
- Printed using dye-sublimation printer to ensure long lasting full colour
- Includes storage bag
- Still not convinced? Come along to our showroom in Peterborough to see for yourself!
The C Booth can be incorporated in to any stand design, acting as a seating section, Ipad area or a booth to show off your products and hold some great conversations. The C Shape allows you to position other accessories inside, adding depth to your stand and giving the audience multiple areas to visit.
The internal structure has been created using a tube system. With simple assembly the tube frame can be built and the stretch fabric sleeve can be fitted around creating a stylish back drop or alternate booth. An advantage with the printed fabric is the 1 piece fabric, meaning the finished looked will be completely seamless – allowing your artwork to really stand out.
All our fabric displays are printed using a dye-sublimation printer, which allows the colour to be transferred into the fabric using heat and pressure, as opposed to digital printing which applies the colour to the top of the material. This ensures longevity as well as a high resolution, near permanent full colour print.
Supplied with it's own carry bag to ensure the transportation is just as easy as the build.
What are the benefits of the Fabric Tex-Flex C Booth?
- Uses stretch fabric
- Single or double sided print
- Made in the UK
- Add custom print
- Lightweight, suitable for transportation
All fabric stands and accessories are made and manufactured in the UK, by Go Displays.