Tex-Flex Curved Fabric Display
Dispatched in 7 working days from receipt of order and artwork
- Designed and manufactured in the UK by Go Displays.
- Available in 5 width variations; 2400, 3000, 4000, 5000 & 6000mm
- Wall displays are 2280mm high
- Includes 1 fabric single or double sided graphic panel which slips over the frame & zips shut at the base
- Quick and easy to assemble
- Double sided alternative for fabric pop ups
- Every pop up is digitally printed in-house using high quality pigment-based ink
- Printed onto stretch display polyester fabric
- Printed using dye-sublimation printer to ensure long lasting full colour
- Includes wheeled storage bag
- Still not convinced? Come along to our showroom in Peterborough to see for yourself!
The Tex-Flex Curve Fabric Display is a great addition to any space, whether this be as a curved backdrop or an accessory within a larger stand. The curve designs adds a smooth finish to the fabric display, and works perfectly in the corner of a room or across a straight wall. Available with a choice of 5 widths to fit within most stand spaces.
Select from a single or double sided print option to suit your requirement. The double sided solution is ideal when both sides of the curved exhibition stand will be in view. By adding more graphics, you’ll be able to reach more visitors in different directions.
Each Tex-Flex Curved Fabric Exhibition Display is supplied with a stretch fabric printed sleeve, tube internal system and a carry bag. The fabric panel fits over the tube structure to give the stand the smooth curved shape. With a light weight design, the complete stand fits into the supplied wheeled case, making it easy to transport to different events.
What are the benefits of the Tex-Flex Fabric Curved Stand?
- Smooth curved shape
- Available in 5 widths
- Add custom print
- Lightweight banner and structure
- Easy to transport
All fabric exhibition stands and accessories are made and manufactured in the UK, by go Displays.
All our fabric displays are printed using a dye-sublimation printer, which allows the colour to be transferred into the fabric using heat and pressure, as opposed to digital printing which applies the colour to the top of the material. This ensures longevity as well as a high resolution, near permanent full colour print.