Mobi Antibacterial Room Dividers
Dispatched within 7 working days
- Designed and manufactured in the UK by Go Displays.
- Each side is upholstered with anti-bacterial fabric using your choice of 25 fabric colours.
- Supplied with castor feet and clip on support feet.
- Anti-Bacterial fabric treated with Sanitised technology, will not support the growth of fungus and bacteria such as E.coli, C. difficile Salmonella and MRSA.
- Resistant to blood and urine and easy to clean and maintain.
- REACH compliant.
- Quick and simple to assemble and easy to use.
- Screen core is pressed together under immense pressure to make it extremely robust.
- Available in 3 heights 1200mm, 1500mm & 1800mm.
- These are our standard sizes; bespoke sizes are available on request.
- Slim frames ensure maximum display area
- Each panel is 687mm wide, available in heights of 1200mm, 1500mm and 1800mm.
- Still not convinced? Come along to our showroom in Peterborough to see for yourself!
The Mobi Anti-Bacterial Room Dividers provide the perfect way to introduce partitions in environments which are vulnerable to the growth of fungus and bacteria. The anti-bacterial fabric is treated with Sanitised technology to protect it against the growth of nasty bugs. The Mobi Anti-Bacterial Room Dividers are ideal when you need to divide open space quickly, which makes it a great addition to schools or hospitals where bacteria are more common.
The Mobi Anti-Bacterial Room Dividers provide the perfect companion when you are working in dynamic environments where you may need to create private spaces in seconds. By incorporating the anti-bacterial fabric in the panels, this makes these room dividers an excellent addition in hospital waiting rooms where you can swiftly provide privacy or in schools where you can rapidly create safe learning spaces.
To ensure the Mobi Anti-Bacterial Room Dividers can be wheeled out by just yourself, we manufacture each panel using lightweight cores that are pressed using immense pressure to create a very durable panel. The Mobi Anti-Bacterial Room Dividers are then covered with the anti-bacterial fabric in your choice of 25 vibrant fabric colours and finally the castor wheels are applied so it is effortless to set them up and pack them away.
PLEASE NOTE: These colour samples are for guidance and representation only. Due to limitations with colour screen viewing, accuracy cannot be guaranteed. Fabric samples are available on request. Please call our customer service team on 01733 232000.