How to Fit a Streamline Monitor Arm
The addition of a Streamline Monitor Arm to your Streamline Exhibition Stand allows you to easily integrate a media solution into your display. The TV bracket is quick and simple to attach to your Streamline hardware, and our video how to guide provides a step-by-step visual of the assembly and installation process.
The VESA plate and fittings are supplied to attach onto the back of the monitor, as well as the arm that connects directly onto the Streamline poles. To use the monitor arm with your Streamline stand the monitor needs to be compatible with VESA 50 75 or 100.
1. Attach the VESA plate provided onto the back of your chosen TV monitor using the screws provided.
2. Position the poles approx the 1m apart. Add the brace bar to the bottom in between both poles.
3. Add the 2 central monitor arm bars in between the two poles with the pre-drilled holes facing forward (the same way as the magnetic tape).
4. Attach the second part of the monitor plate to the pre-drilled holes in the monitor arm bars using the screws provided.
5. Hook the graphic panel with the cut out into place on the poles, making sure that the monitor plate on the poles is accessible through the cut out.
6. Slide the plate on the reverse of the monitor into the plate fitted to the monitor arm on the poles.
A PDF copy of the assembly instructions for the Streamline monitor bracket can be found here