Tex-Flex Backwall with 3D Accent Fabric Display
Standard Dispatch - 12 working days
Express Dispatch - 9 working days
- Includes the straight backwall at your chosen size
- Left or right hand side design
- 3D Accent is 2300mm High.
- Panel width starts at 600mm W to 1200mm W at the widest point.
- 3D Accent includes 1 fabric single sided graphic panel
- Fabric printed panels slip over the frame & zip shut at the base
- Quick and easy to assemble
- Every Tex-Flex Product is digitally printed in-house using high quality pigment-based ink
- Printed onto stretch display polyester fabric
- Printed using dye-sublimation printer to ensure long lasting full colour
- Includes wheeled storage bag
- Still not convinced? Come along to our showroom in Peterborough to see for yourself!
The 3D Accent has been created as an accessory to the Tex-Flex Straight wall, enabling you to add and remove the accent as and when you require. An advantage of the 3D accent is the ability to design separate artwork, so you can change your message and add an additional print and design.
As part of the Tex-Flex range, the accent has a 1 piece stretch fabric sleeve which will show your custom print. All our fabric displays are printed using a dye-sublimation printer, which allows the colour to be transferred into the fabric using heat and pressure, as opposed to digital printing which applies the colour to the top of the material. This ensures longevity as well as a high resolution, near permanent full colour print.
Similarly to the rest of the fabric range, we can accept personalised design. Please email these over completed and in line with the supplied artwork guide to firstname.lastname@example.org
What are the benefits of the Tex-Flex 3D Accent Display?
- Addition to the straight display wall
- Single sided print
- Right and left hand sided options
- Uses a stretch fabric panel
- Add custom print
Tex-Flex 3D Accent Fabric Display Artwork Guide
Front & Back- 1350mm W x 2500mm H
Please provide your artwork as a high resolution PDF with no crop or bleed
View the artwork specification guide and template here
You can upload your own artwork by clicking the link below or email us at email@example.com.
See our video on how to use the Tex-Flex artwork templates for the best finished result