Tex-Flex Snake Fabric Banner
Dispatched in 7 working days from receipt of order and artwork
- Designed and manufactured in the UK by Go Displays.
- Available in 4 width variations; 800, 1000, 1200 & 1500mm
- Banners are 2350mm High as standard
- Includes 1 fabric single or double sided graphic panel which slips over the frame and zips shut
- Quick and easy to assemble
- Practical curved shape provides stability
- Every banner is digitally printed in-house using high quality pigment-based ink
- Printed onto stretch display polyester fabric
- Printed using dye-sublimation printer to ensure long lasting full colour
- Includes storage bag
- Still not convinced? Come along to our showroom in Peterborough to see for yourself!
The Snake banner – a banner with a twist! The unique shape of the banner adds a fun flare to your stand and acts as the perfect addition to a new or existing set up. As a double-sided display, you have even more space to add your artwork and get creative.
To achieve the smooth snake like shape of the banner, the internal shape uses a tube structure which connects together to create the outline of the stand. Your stretch fabric artwork, fits over the frame, adapts to the curves and can be zipped shut at the base to securely hold in place.
Integrate the Fabric Snake Banner as part of a larger exhibition stand design or use independently in smaller stand spaces. When completed with your custom print, your new banner stand will be perfect for your yearly exhibitions and events.
Send your completed artwork to [email protected] or you can call our team on 01733 232000.
What are the Benefits of the Tex-Flex Snake Banner?
- Smooth, curved design
- Double sided print
- Made in the UK
- Customised print
- Easy to install
All fabric banner stands and exhibition stands are made and manufactured in the UK, by Go Displays.
All our fabric displays are printed using a dye-sublimation printer, which allows the colour to be transferred into the fabric using heat and pressure, as opposed to digital printing which applies the colour to the top of the material. This ensures longevity as well as a high resolution, near permanent full colour print.