Dispatched within 5 working days upon receipt of order
- Printed surface options - Front & Back / Front, back & base.
- Designed and manufactured in the UK by Go Displays
- Includes; Promo Tower
- Unit created using sustainable fibreboard, Xantia.
- 16mm thick Xanita Top and 10mm Xanita base
- The Promo Tower is designed to be portable, lightweight and durable.
- Sizes - 1818mm h x 470mm w x 470mm d
- Finished in white with white edging
- All of the graphics are digitally printed in-house using high-quality pigment-based ink.
- Quick and simple to assemble and easy to use.
- Need this 100% eco-friendly? Ask for this product without laminate.
- Suitable for use indoors or outdoors.
- Still not convinced? Come along to our showroom in Peterborough to see for yourself!
Completely custom brand your Promo Tower!
The Promo Tower is a statement piece and takes exhibition plinths to a new level. At a height of 1800mm, the Promo Tower is a great height to grab more attention and gives even more space for promotional advertising.
Utilise each side of the Promo Tower to show your business details and create a personalised exhibition display. The flatpack design of the tower ensures the display is easy to transport and takes up less room when being stored. With a simple assembly process, your new Exhibition Promo Tower will be ready to use in a flash.
The Eco-friendly Promo Tower is part of the eco range, using sustainable materials which are good for the planet. Xanita board is a closed cell fibre board material which is 100% recyclable. Whilst it’s possible to recycle your exhibition products, the strong and robust designs ensure they can be reused for various events.
What are the benefits of the Eco-friendly Promo Tower?
- Created with Xanita
- Add custom print
- Lightweight design
- Easy to assemble
All eco-friendly stands and exhibition accessories are made in the UK, by Go Displays.
The strength of the Xanita board has been mastered with a unique closed cell core, creating a crush resistance board that is able to accept substantial weight and pressure. Xanita board is a great alternative to a standard honeycomb core which has less stability.
Xanita is specially designed to create three dimensional structures, able to hold 60 tonnes per square metre. The dense core allows us to fold and shape the Xanita board without loosing any of the structural integrity, making it perfect for use at any event or exhibition.