Standard Dispatch - 5 working days
Express Dispatch - 3 working days
- Printed Surfaces - Front, back and top options available.
- Designed and manufactured in the UK by Go Displays.
- Includes; Kingston Display Counter.
- Sizes - 980mm h x 985mm w x 555mm d
- Unit created using Xanita panels
- The Kingston Display Counter is designed to be portable, lightweight and durable.
- Finished with custom branded graphics.
- Using 16mm Xanita Top and 10mm Xanita base
- All the graphics are digitally printed in-house using high quality pigment-based ink.
- Quick and simple to assemble and easy to use.
- Suitable for use indoors or outdoors.
- Need this 100% eco friendly? Ask for this product without laminate.
- Still not convinced? Come along to our showroom in Peterborough to see for yourself!
Completely custom brand your Kingston Counter!
The Kingston Exhibition Counter has been manufactured with Xanita Board, which is a unique paperboard material. Xanita Board is a sustainable material and is 100% recyclable. Using Xanita for our range of exhibition counters provides an alternatively solution and allows our customers to make conscious decisions when it comes to choosing a greener exhibiting solution.
The design of the Kingston Exhibition Counter is simple but the 360 printing of each side takes the counter to the next level. Use the entire sides of the counter to display your company details and logo’s and create a cohesive design to match your backdrop.
Use the Kingston Exhibition Counter to welcome guests to the stand, display samples or as a surface to hold a laptop. What’s more, the inside of the counter is hollow, therefore acting as another small storage area for personal belongings.
What are the benefits of the Kingston Exhibition Counter?
- Flatpack design
- Recyclable and sustainable
- Add custom print
- Easy to transport
All eco-friendly exhibition stands and exhibition counters are made in the UK, by Go Displays.
The strength of the Xanita board has been mastered with a unique closed cell core, creating a crush resistance board that is able to accept substantial weight and pressure. Xanita board is a great alternative to a standard honeycomb core which has less stability.
Xanita is specially designed to create three dimensional structures, able to hold 60 tonnes per square metre. The dense core allows us to fold and shape the Xanita board without loosing any of the structural integrity, making it perfect for use at any event or exhibition.
Product Weights for the Eco Xanita Exhibition Counters
Weight - 13.5kg / Box size - 118cm x 106cm x 10cm
Weight - 12kg / Box size - 122cm x 91cm x 10cm
1500mm Wide - Weight - 14kg / Box size - 150cm x 108cm x 10cm
2000mm Wide - Weight - 16kg / Box size - 200cm x 108cm x 10cm
Weight - 13kg / Box size - 127cm x 94cm x 10cm
Weight - 12kg / Box size - 105cm x 99cm x 10cm
Weight - 16kg / Box size - 117cm x 88cm x 10cm
Product Specification for the Eco-Friendly Xanita Products
10mm & 16mm Xanita Board
Matte laminate (optional)
- 75% lighter than MDF
- 100% re-pulpable, recyclable and sustainable
- Completely VOC free
- Made from 100% post-consumer kraft and sugar cane waste
- Reduced health and safety risk for installing and transporting
- Quick, ultra-fast production and manufacture time
- Flat packed with no tools required
- Easy to set up
- Strong, durable finished product