- Modulink U Shape Double Sided With Cupboard Modular Display£3,240.00 £2,700.00
- Modulink U Shape With Cupboard Modular Display£1,944.00 £1,620.00
- Modulink U Shape Double Sided Modular Display£2,592.00 £2,160.00
- 3m x 3m U Shape Modulink Exhibition Stand£3,025.20 £2,521.00
- 5m x 5m Modulink Exhibition Stand£4,431.60 £3,693.00
- 2m x 6m Modulink Exhibition Stand£4,376.40 £3,647.00
- Modulink U Shape Modular Display£1,296.00 £1,080.00
- 3m x 4m Modular Exhibition Stand£4,400.40 £3,667.00
- 2m x 4m Modular Exhibition Stand£3,673.20 £3,061.00
U Shape Modulink Modular Exhibition Stands
The U Shape Modulink Modular Exhibition Stands utilise 3 eco-friendly walls, which are available as a single or double sided display solution. Using a U shape exhibition stand creates a full immersive stand design as most of the space will showcase custom branded panels, working to draw attention and pull in an interested crowd.
What makes the Modulink Modular Display Stand different from other display solutions is the eco credentials and how versatile the panels and stand can be. Created with a fibreboard called Xanita which is 100% recyclable and made from sustainable materials, therefore enabling us as a UK manufacturer to create a fully recyclable and sustainable exhibition stand and accessories range. Whilst the recycling factor is incredibly important, the Modulink exhibition stand has been designed with longevity in mind and you’re able to use the stand for multiple events.
Comparing the Modulink to other display materials such as MDF shows how our material can benefits the stand space for more than just design purposes. The fibreboard is lightweight, 100% recyclable & 75% lighter than MDF. However, being lighter doesn’t affect the strength of the display stand and enables the construction to be strong and reliable.
As well as the U shape Exhibition stand design, accessories are available to add to the design and welcome new elements. Arches and storage cupboard can be integrated into the U shape, maximizing design opportunities and creating a showstopping stand to make a lasting impression inside a busy exhibition hall.
For the finishing touches, smaller accessories can be added to a panel of choice. Monitor arm and shelving allow the addition of a TV monitor and displaying of lightweight items on top of the shelves. These smaller touches bring the stand design together and make it personal.