Universal A1 Triple Panel Display Boards
Dispatched within 5 working days
- Includes 3 A1 Display Board, 4 silver aluminium poles & 4 round metal bases
- Upholstered both sides in your choice of Loop Nylon Fabric
- Manufactured with a high quality Light grey or Black PVC frame.
- Panels can be used both portrait or landscape.
- Supplied with 2-year manufacturers guarantee
- Designed and manufactured by Go Displays.
Reconfigure your display with the Universal Display Board range. The A1 triple panel display can be situated either landscape or portrait, presenting even more display options. It’s possible to add and remove panels and poles and tailor the display stand to the exhibition space you are working with.
Each panel is upholstered with loop nylon fabric, creating double sided display boards. Hook self adhesive ensures your exhibition material can be attached quickly and securely.
Our high quality, customizable and versatile Universal A1 Display board kits are tried and tested, working in any space, even with high traffic. The large bases are robust and provide the stability needed for a busy environment.
What are the benefits of the Universal A1 Triple Panel Display?
- Upholstered with loop nylon fabric
- 10 fabric colours available
- Lightweight and easy to assemble
- Use boards landscape or portrait
- Reconfigurable board design
All modular and loop nylon display boards are made in the UK, by Go Displays.
PLEASE NOTE: These colour samples are for guidance and representation only. Due to limitations with colour screen viewing, accuracy cannot be guaranteed. Fabric samples are available on request. Please call our customer service team on 01733 232000.
Product Specification for Universal Display Boards
Panel thickness - 18mm
Frame width - 30mm
Bases - 400mm diametre
Pole - 34mm diametre
Bases are trip & wheelchair friendly
Frame - PVC
Corner mouldings - PVC
Display board core - 12mm honeycomb core
Fabric - Loop Nylon
Pole & base - Aluminium
Fire safety elements
Components are not considered to be a fire hazard.
Has a melting of 660°C and is not considered to be a fire hazard
Loop Nylon fabric has been tested to BS 5867-2 : Type B : 2008
Flammability performance is dependent upon components used