Universal A0 Double Panel Display
Dispatched within 5 working days
- Includes 2 A0 Display Board, 3 silver aluminium poles & 3 round metal bases
- Upholstered both sides in your choice of Loop Nylon Fabric
- Manufactured with a high quality light grey PVC frame
- Panels can be used both portrait or landscape.
- Supplied with 5-year manufacturers guarantee
- Designed and manufactured by Go Displays.
Create a versatile and reconfigurable display solution with the Universal A0 Double Panel Display kit. Linking together 2 panels with the help of the aluminium pole and bases, resulting in a sturdy display backdrop which can withstand heavier pieces of art or exhibition materials.
The main focus of the Universal A0 panels is the modular aspect and how the panels can be adjusted. By adding additional poles and panels, the width, style and shape can be tailored for the available space. The panels can be hung landscape or portrait to suit the materials you’d like to display.
Loop nylon fabric covers the double sided A0 panels and makes it easier than ever to attach your chosen prints. Compatible with hook tape, simple attach your media and the event can begin.
What are the benefits of the Universal A0 Double Panel Display kit?
- Double sided display panels
- Landscape and portrait panels
- Adjust width and hanging points
- Upholstered with loop nylon fabric
- Lightweight panels
All loop nylon modular display boards are made in the UK, by Go Displays.
PLEASE NOTE: These colour samples are for guidance and representation only. Due to limitations with colour screen viewing, accuracy cannot be guaranteed. Fabric samples are available on request. Please call our customer service team on 01733 232000.
Product Specification for Universal Display Boards
Panel thickness - 18mm
Frame width - 30mm
Bases - 400mm diametre
Pole - 34mm diametre
Bases are trip & wheelchair friendly
Frame - PVC
Corner mouldings - PVC
Display board core - 12mm honeycomb core
Fabric - Loop Nylon
Pole & base - Aluminium
Fire safety elements
Components are not considered to be a fire hazard.
Has a melting of 660°C and is not considered to be a fire hazard
Loop Nylon fabric has been tested to BS 5867-2 : Type B : 2008
Flammability performance is dependent upon components used