Fusion iPad Stand
Dispatched within 5 working days upon receipt of order
- Printed Surfaces - Sides, front & back.
- Designed and manufactured in the UK by Go Displays.
- Includes; Fusion tablet stand
- Graphic placement is included with the Fusion tablet stand.
- Unit created using sustainable fibreboard Xanita.
- The Fusion tablet stand is designed to be portable, lightweight and durable.
- Finished with a custom printed finish with a white edging.
- Dimensions are 1400mm H x 385mm D x 370mm W, created with 16mm Xanita.
- All of the graphics are digitally printed in-house using high-quality pigment-based ink.
- Quick and simple to assemble and easy to use.
- Suitable for use indoors
- Monitor not included
- Still not convinced? Come along to our showroom in Peterborough to see for yourself!
Completely custom brand your Fusion Stand!
Table mounting case fits an iPad 1 2 3 4 or Air, plus most 9.7-10.1 inch Samsung Galaxy and similar tablets
Tablet must fit within the following mounting dimensions:
Tablet height: 220mm - 255mm
Tablet width: 160mm - 185mm
Tablet depth: 7.6mm - 10.5mm
Aperture size: 220mm x 160mm
The Fusion Tablet Stand features a professional design from which to integrate an iPad or tablet into your exhibition stand. Tablet stands can be great additions to the exhibition stands as they can be used to introduce potential clients to the products and services that you provide. The stand itself is designed with a focus on being lightweight as well as robust to make exhibiting as easy as possible.
Your tablet is designed to integrate within the stand. Meanwhile, the Fusion tablet stand can be personalised with your branding to help it stand out on the exhibition floor. We manufacture the Fusion tablet stand using sustainable fibreboard Xanita.
This is because the panels introduce unique paperboard technology which makes the Fusion tablet stand reliable while in use, and lightweight enough to be easy to transport to an event. If you are still not convinced, then we would be more than happy to provide an example at our showroom. For further information on the Fusion tablet stand, then please call us on 01733 232000 or send an e-mail to [email protected]isplays.co.uk.
The strength of the Xanita board has been mastered with a unique closed cell core, creating a crush resistance board that is able to accept substantial weight and pressure. Xanita board is a great alternative to a standard honeycomb core which has less stability.
Xanita is specially designed to create three dimensional structures, able to hold 60 tonnes per square metre. The dense core allows us to fold and shape the Xanita board without loosing any of the structural integrity, making it perfect for use at any event or exhibition.