Morton Custom Printed Partitions
Dispatched within 10 working days
- If graphic design has been selected, please allow 6 addidtional working days
- Designed and manufactured in the UK by Go Displays.
- Graphics are printed onto both sides of the Morton Custom Printed Partitions.
- Features a strong aluminium frame with white, silver or black powder coated paintwork.
- Panel also includes an 18mm internal solid core.
- Quick and simple to assemble and easy to use.
- Screen core is pressed together under immense pressure to make it extremely robust.
- Bespoke screen sizes are available, so please call us for more information.
- Still not convinced? Come along to our showroom in Peterborough to see for yourself!
The Morton Custom Printed Partitions are the ideal way to personalise your partition screens. Featuring the stylish Morton frame, the partition screen adds an elegant appearance to your environment and the graphic panel can be customised with whatever content you need. The graphic is printed onto both sides of the Morton Custom Printed Partitions and you can even choose the colour of the frame.
The Morton Custom Printed Partitions open up the opportunity to be creative with your partition screens. Rather than singular fabric colours, these provide the chance to incorporate information, branding or whatever you want to enhance how your Custom Printed Partitions look. Each graphic is printed using high quality inks and pigments to achieve an excellent finish.
If you want the Morton Custom Printed Partitions to make the best possible impact, then our team of graphic designers have extensive experience creating graphics for exhibition stands and partition screens. They can help by developing bespoke designs based on your ideas for the Custom Printed Partitions, which ensures that yours are eye-catching.
Morton Printed Artwork Dimensions:
Width of Screen minus 85mm e.g. 1000mm wide = 915mm
Height of Screen minus 28mm e.g. 1800mm high = 1772mm
Width of Screen minus 109mm e.g. 1000mm wide = 891mm
Height of Screen minus 52mm e.g. 1800mm high = 1748mm
Please allow 24mm on this artwork for the framework to cover.
The artwork specifications can be found here
Please provide your artwork as a high resolution PDF with no crop or bleed
You can upload your own artwork by clicking the link below or email us at email@example.com.