The Zenith Acoustic Wall Panels are designed to absorb ambient background noise in your workplace whilst adding a stylish touch. We have set sizes available, however, we can also create acoustic wall panels up to 2400mm x 1200mm, so please contact us for a bespoke quote. The panels themselves are manufactured with acoustic foam inside, which is effective at soaking up loud noises, thereby creating a quieter workplace. These are customisable with a range of different fabric colours available.
- Dispatched within 10 working days.
- Designed and manufactured by Go Displays.
- All Wall Panels are supplied with pride as well as including a five year guarantee.
- Includes internal 9mm solid core & 12mm fire retardant acoustic foam.
- Quick and simple to assemble and easy to use.
- Panels easily lock together, allowing you to set up in under five minutes.
- Core is pressed together under immense pressure to make it extremely robust.
- Upholstered with a woven fabric using your choice of 16 fabric colours
- These are our standard sizes, bespoke sizes are available on request.
- All Zenith Acoustic Wall Panels are supplied with wall fixings.
- Still not convinced? Come along to our showroom in Peterborough to see for yourself!
At Go Displays, we manufacture all the Zenith Acoustic Wall Panels in-house. This offers you a range of options to choose from, including the size of the panel to the fabric colour. Each panel includes the associated wall fixings, which ensures they can be set up quickly and simply. As well as a solid core, inside the panel we integrate acoustic foam which uses a close cell structure to help soak up sound waves and reduce the volume levels in your workplace.
As we manufacture all the Zenith Acoustic Wall Panels bespoke, they can be integrated into your environment in a variety of different ways. Whether this covers the wall or is used to make up a stylish pattern, we can help to achieve the design you want. If you have a unique idea in mind or would like to discuss an office re-design, then please get in touch by calling 01733 232000 or by sending an e-mail to email@example.com.