The Sterling 850 Roller Banner Stand provides all the tools required for you to exhibit your products and services. By combining high quality materials with rich inks and pigments creates a roller banner which is guaranteed to grab the attention of your audience. The simple roller base ensures it can be set up in seconds and also ensures it can be transported easily using a small, compact bag.
- Dispatched in 48 hours from receipt of order & artwork
- Designed and manufactured in the UK by Go Displays.
- Includes pop up banner hardware, full colour graphics panels & fabric portable carry bag.
- All pop up banner stands supplied with pride and a three-year manufacturer’s guarantee.
- Visible graphic area 2010 x 850mm - per side.
- Pop up banner hardware finished with anodised silver.
- Banner stand designed to be strong, robust and lightweight.
- Features a single twist out stabilising foot for additional stability.
- Quick and simple to assemble and easy to use.
- Sterling 850 roller banner weighs 5kg including fabric portable carry bag.
- Every banner is digitally printed in-house using high quality pigment-based ink.
- Graphics are printed on 240-micron Stoplight film and laminated with 125-micron laminate.
- Please send your artwork to us at 502.5mm high x 212.5mm wide.
- Still not convinced? Come along to our showroom in Peterborough to see for yourself!
If you are looking for a versatile option for displaying the services of your company, then the Sterling 850 Roller Banner Stand is the ideal choice. Featuring quality graphics and a lightweight design, pull up banners can be taken and set up almost anywhere. While they make stylish addition to exhibition show stands, they're equally adept in reception areas, shopping centre displays and in business meetings.
Every 850 roller banner is designed and manufactured by Go Displays, which allows us to ensure a quality display stand every time. We always use quality materials and inks to make sure your Pop Up Banner Stand makes the optimal impact. The compact design of the roller banner hardware means you can easily carry it from destination to destination, allowing you to focus on interacting with clients.
Having problems with your graphic design? Let us at Go Displays take the hassle out of your graphic design by choosing from one of our banner templates, see our Graphic Design pdf brochure for more information or call one of our team on 01733 232000