Pro- Hire 4m x 5m Modular Exhibition Stand
Included with the Stand Hire
- All aluminium framing and hardware
- Choice of 21 x printed Foamex graphic panels or printed rolled graphic panels, both laminated
- Printed Foamex lockable door & white Foamex internal storage panels
- Printed plinths, integrated into the display
- Hook and loop fastners, for attaching printed panel
- Dedicated account manager to oversee the hire process
Exhibition Stand Features
- 2480mm High system
- 1054mm D x 1992.5mm W storage with printed, lockable door
- 620mm D x 1009mm W storage/counter unit
- Stylish curve panels to give a unique stand shape
- Overhead roof display panel gives a sleek look
- Option to incorporate your own TV monitor display
- Digitally printed in-house using high quality pigment-based ink.
- Stress free - we design, manufacture, install and dismantle the stand*
- No storage issues. You hire the stand, we organise the rest
- Hire accessories available including chairs, leaflet dispensers and more
- Environmentally friendly - no harmful substances used, 100% recyclable
Still not convinced? Come along to our showroom in Peterborough to see for yourself!
Completely custom brand your exhibition stand
Every display item in this kit can be customised with your design!
Within the 4m x 5m Modular stand, we’ve included a bit of everything, but in the best way possible. Curved panels, storage and printed overhead panels. This modular display stand really is a head turner and takes your display to a whole new level.
The main structure of the hire modular exhibition stand has been created with an aluminium frame, the printed panels are placed on to the frame, forming a stand custom to your brand and business. You have a choice of printed panels, the options are 21 printed foamex panels or printed rolled graphics. The rollable graphics are ideal to roll away after the event and store.
Using the curved panels on the edge of the stand creates a small area which would work wonderfully as a seating area. Giving you and your customers slight privacy away from the busy exhibition. The overhead printed panels are there for a dramatic effect and for your stand guests to admire your amazing stand design.
Lights, shelves, TV monitor, leaflet dispenser, tables and stools pictured are available to hire at an additional cost and are not included within the base hire price. Flooring included in the image is for demonstration purposes and is not included in the total cost.
We also offer a complete turnkey service for our rental exhibition stands.
Additional hire kits are available to add to your stand.
Installation and dismantle of the stand available, call us on 01733 232000 to discuss.
Summary of Terms & Conditions for Hire Exhibition Stand
Rap Industries Limited/ Go Displays (the Company) shall hire Exhibitipon Stands, Display System, Exhibition Furniture, Fittings and Display Accessories to the Customer named on the order form and invoice on the following terms and conditions only.
1. It is the Hirer's responsibility to keep hire furniture and hire display stands in good and substantial repart and condition during the continuance of hiring. Hire shall commence from the time of delivery until collection from the Exhibition Stand or Site, regardless of the opening or closing times of the Exhibition. In the event of any article beings lost through any event whatsoever the Hirer's must pay the company the full value of such articles in addition to hire charges.
2. Delivery and Installation is included within the price quoted to the venues listed. To other venues and overseas a surcharge for transport would be applicable. These prices are available upon request.
3. Prices are quoted for the duration of the Exhibition for a maximum period of 7 days and are all subject to VAT under current rates.
4. No libability shall be attached to the Company for;
a. Any failure to deliver, collect or delay due to circumstances beyond their control.
b. Loss or damage caused to the Customer's own goods or stands
c. It is the responsibility of all Customers to ensure that all equipment should be emptied of all personal belongings as no responsibility can be accepted for their safe custody.
4. It is the duty of the Customer to provide a duly authorised representative at the site to accept the Hire Furniture and Exhibition Stand Materials and to give a written receipt of their safe delivery and shall be precluded from disputing delivery of their Hire Furniture in good condition and the Customer will be deemed to have accepted the delivery and these conditions.
5. It is the duty of the Customer to provide at the site of hire a duly authorised representative to sign written confirmation of the terms returned to the Company on termination of the hire. If the Customer fails to provide for this the Customer will not be permitted to dispute subsequently the number and/or condition of goods returned to/collected by the Company on termination of hire period not exceeding twelve days.
6. It is the responsibility of all Customers to ensure that all equipment should be emptied of all personal belongings as no responsibility can be accepted for their safe custody.
At the time of order the Customer will be required to complete a Stand Installation Form, providing exhibition details and contact information, as well as signing a hire agreement with the full terms and conditions.